Friday Thangs [5-12]

  • May 12, 2017
  • By Kathy@MoreCoffeeLessTalky
  • 15 Comments

Guys.

The end is near....my project deploys Sunday morning and I'm almost done with this hell. I just have a couple weeks of normalization and then:



+ Someone invented colourless coffee and that's weird to me because coffee should be brown and hot and should not come in (or look like) a water bottle.


+ One of my fellow ahole bros announced on our group chat that she signed up for some kickboxing classes and that news gave me an instant boner. Obviously I went full throttle ahole bro and couldn't stop chirping about how amazing it is/how much she's going to love it.


+ My husband's cycling club started their kids program on Wednesday evenings so he signed Kayla up.  She's not so great at riding her bike (refused to take off the training wheels)


+ So every Wednesday night for the next 6 weeks, I'll have 2.5 glorious hours to myself; all of which I plan to spend on my couch with a book.


+ This is 100% me every year when I go to Prince Edward County (wine country):


+ I cheated on my gym yesterday *insert shocked face here*.  I was working from home and a friend was going to try this new kickboxing gym so I decided to tag along.


+ My back, although not quite 100% yet, is getting better. The pain isn't as constant but it's still there so I decided to book an appointment (for Monday) with my friend's chiropractor. At this point, I'll try anything to make it go away forever.

I have a facial today at 5pm (can't wait), a yummy early mother's day dinner tomorrow night and I have to be in the office by 630am Sunday morning (gross).

Have a great weekend and happy mother's day to all the moms out there!

You Might Also Like

15 comments

  1. Happy Mother's Day! Hahah that's me with wine too! Clear coffee should not be a thing. I would definitely mistake that for water. Hell yeah for 2.5 hours of me time! Glad to hear your back is getting better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. -Clear coffee sounds...disturbing.

    -That cycling program sounds like a WIN! Awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on deploying your project! And colorless coffee... yeah that should go to the same place that Crystal Pepsi did. That meme about wine tastings = me! I don't take the time to smell and taste the different notes, I just enjoy it. Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Clear coffee sounds super weird to me too. Good luck with the project deployment and enjoy your time afterwards!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wtf is clear coffee, that makes no sense. Pass.
    LOL at the wine tasting. Word.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh so close to being done. Girl, I'm happy for you. Hang in there just a bit longer. LOL on the fitness boner. :P I don't understand this clear coffee, but all the yeses to reading nights. XO - Alexandra

    Simply Alexandra: My Favorite Things

    ReplyDelete
  7. My brain I think would just shut down trying to figure out the idea of clear coffee... messing with all my senses!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Clear coffee sounds and looks wrong. Have you actually tried it? I mean it's weird to add cream and sugar to something that looks like water!! I'm glad your work hell is almost over, although it is still incredibly rude and wrong that you have to work on Mother's Day. And at 6:30 AM! I love the wine meme. That's me too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yay for K and her kickboxing!!!! Clearly I need to step up my game. Ummm colorless coffee??? Just not. That is like the crystal clear pepsi. Weird and creepy. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Clear Coffee! That is so wrong, in so many ways. Happy Mother's Day! Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sometimes the chiro is the only thing that will work for me.

    NO clear coffee. NO.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I don't drink coffee and even I know that's wrong!

    Happy Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Haha. That meme about drinking wine. On point.

    ReplyDelete
  14. The clear coffee freaks me out.

    I sent my friend that wine meme and she was like OMG that IS you! Yep I am just here for the booze 😝

    ReplyDelete
  15. clear coffee is straight up weird. i don't get it at all!
    i'm so glad i have you and the rest of the ahole bros group to encourage me otherwise i never would have done kickboxing!

    ReplyDelete