It's the most wonderful time of the year!

8:28 AM

And no, I'm not talking about Christmas....although it feels like it because tomorrow is my last day at work.

I'm going to say that again because it feels so good to say (and hear) it - MY LAST DAY OF WORK.

Last week's staycation made me remember how awesome work fuck off time is so this is my last week and I return mid-August.  After the arrangements were made, this is how I left the director's office (not even kidding):



You have no idea how excited I am and yesterday in the halls, people were asking me if I was ok because I was "actually smiling".  RBF is in full effect at work.

As of next week, my summer begins!  and with my early summer comes warm weather; as in legit HOT weather with lots of sun instead of the chilly, rainy crap we've been getting for weeks.  That means I'll finally be able to finish cleaning up the backyard so I can start enjoy my morning coffee with the sunshine, chilling and enjoying life.  I also need to make sure that everything is in order before I leave so that means passing by the LCBO to stock up #obviously.

You Might Also Like

9 comments

  1. Ahhhh so happy for you!!!! And so jealous. I want the summer off!!!!! I hope you enjoy it!!! You've been busting ass and it's much deserved. Actually smiling...lololol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man.... I'd run out the same way too.
    SOOOO JEALOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Enjoy the summer for all of us working idiots ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gahhhh- I know you work your ass off so this is totally deserved, but I am SO JEALOUS of you!!! Hahaha! But also so happy for you! Yay!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. CONGRATS! But can we talk about how jealous I am that you get to have so much time off with a job to return to. My measly 2 weeks off a year are no where near enough, not even close. It's just inhumane :(

    ReplyDelete