Confessions [6-28]

12:00 AM

+ My first goal of work fuck-off time was to get the backyard in order so that I can drink my coffee outside each morning.  Day 1 - I took my coffee outside, got my patio chairs set up and when I looked at the patio table, I saw tiny red bugs.  Looking closer, I saw a LOT of tiny red bugs. Turned around and went back inside; haven't been back out there since.

+ I have taken a nap every day at 2pm since workfuck off time started.

+ Every morning, I wake up like this....because from now until end of work fuck-off time, errday is a weekend:


+ Finally went to the dentist for a cleaning. I decided that my previous dentist was a douchey wanker (which is why I didn't go for 2yrs). When I went to my new dentist, they sat me down to interrogate me ask me a few questions about my medical history/health and I lied about having only 1 glass of wine a week *insert laughter here*. My dentist has no business knowing that I have a cocktail every day because work fuckoff time permits it.  Besides, what does my alcohol consumption have to do with my teeth?

+ I love reading all the book recommendation posts but I skip posts that have tiny font and no (book) pictures because that takes too much time/effort. Give me pictures, dammit!

+ Since my discovery of the magic that is Borax, I've been Boraxing the fuck out of my house.  Every little thing that needs cleaning - Borax to the rescue!

+ I skip nearly all videos posted on Facebook but not the DIY hacks ..... I can sit and watch these videos alllll dayyyyy....

You Might Also Like

15 comments

  1. LOL my posts neeeever have pictures anymore so that is constructive to read (though honestly, I am so lazy with blogging that adding pictures just puts me over the edge). I tend to stop reading book posts when the first one is fantasy... just nope, not for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually think Borax might help with your little bug problem. We had them on our front porch and I just sprayed them off with the hose every day I went out to water the plants. It's gotten rid of them. There were less and less each time I went to do it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have Borax just sitting in our basement, but I never knew all the glorious uses for it. I'm still so jealous of your work fuck off time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need pictures too. lol what were the tiny red bugs??? Id have a hard time knowing they are out there haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Alcohol consumption matters to the dentist kinda. It's really they are looking for things that would stain your teeth like soda or wine. But still, whatevs.

    Those videos make me get the warm and fuzzies. I have an entire board on pinterest dedicated to organizing ideas and recently the bug bit me again and I'm ready to start hanging shelves and things!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL that would be me with the coffee & the table.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love watching cleaning hacks too. Must be a clean-freak, neat-freak thing lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. Same with books, I mean I don't judge a book by it's cover but it helps me decide if I want o read more about it. SO i guess I do judge it.

    Red bugs, ew

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thats why I love my enclosed room... keep those bugs outside please.

    Yep- who needs the judgement for the wine you drink. DEFINITELY not a dentist needs that power.

    ReplyDelete
  10. There is nothing more glorious than waking up from a nap and realizing you got nothing to do. :D I hate bugs. I hate them. I hate them. Errr ... the only videos I watch are funny cat videos. What can I say? I'm a crazy cat lady. #NotAshamed

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ugh I never put pictures in my book posts. I want reviews and recommendations, not pictures, when I look at posts. I feel like people (not you, just "people") make it a little too elementary when it comes to pictures in blog posts. They're supposed to add to the writing, not replace it, in the case of book reviews. If you tell me a book was "GREAT!" and then give me a copy/paste goodreads synopsis, I click away. I can google too. Whew. That was my confession for the day apparently.
    Also, I hate it when doctors/dentists ask about alcohol consumption. If I average it out over a year, it's like one glass a week, but I go weeks at a time without drinking just because I don't feel like it. The question is moot.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super jealous of your daily naps! And the same thing happened recently out on our patio, and I need to get rid of those little fellas before making my return!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I need some work fuck off time. I have to figure out how to make that happen.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love those DIY hack videos too. Ugh the dentist... Glad that I am having quite a lot of time off in the next two weeks. MUCH NEEDED! XO - Alexandra

    Simply Alexandra: My Favorite Things

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ah! I see now, work fuck off time is the best! A few weekends back I took a Friday and a Monday off because we flew to Virginia and it was so nice not having to wake up to an alarm on those days. Retirement is so, so far away. Dang.

    ReplyDelete