Three on Thursday

9:39 AM

Work has been killing me lately which means the blog has suffered.  At the end of this month, I'm deploying 3 projects on the same night so needless to say, things are pretty crazy....coupled with my new "I can only have wine on Fridays" rule, that makes for very loooong days.

But, stealing a page from Stephanie's playbook, I'm here to bring you a small dose of Three on Thursday. 

+ Kaia Naturals face cloths.  I'm not a regular user of facial wipes but when I have to use them, I use this brand.  They smell amazing, are so gentle on my super sensitive skin and leaves me feeling refreshed.  Cruelty free and 99% natural? yes, please!



+ Saje Lavender hand cream.  All natural and made from essential oils.  It smells and feels luxurious.

+ Sandbanks (Ontario) wine.  I'm a fan of white wine (Riesling) and I especially love finding great local wines.  This is a light, refreshing and awesome-tasting white wine; not to mention the price point is amazing ($15).
You can bet I'm totally looking forward to tomorrow so I can drink this!

What are some of your recos?

You Might Also Like

15 comments

  1. I love face wipes, so I'm definitely going to need to check those out. And I have no idea how you only do wine on Thursday -- I'm ready for a giant glass by Tuesday at 0900.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't recall the last time I had a glass of wine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love lavender lotions, that hand cream looks so nice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need some good hand cream. My hands shock me how old they look lately. Sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That hand cream sounds fabulous!!! I am more a fan of red wine, but that one does sound yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A cold glass of white wine sounds amazing! 5 ish more weeks until I can actually enjoy some :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice, I am back on the white wines as well. I cheated and had some last night though, had to suffer through the last one of my Tinder dates and it def called for alcohol.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love white wine. Riesling is my favorite too. Except you know you're cheap when you see $15 & think "what am I fancy?" lol. I wrote down the face cloths & the hand cream though! I'm almost out of my lotion.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm not a huge wine drinker but when I do (the one time a year), I prefer white. The only bottle we have is from a local vineyard. I love the idea of supporting a localish business.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooh love it. I like to hear other folks' natural beauty recommendations. I've been loving the honest brow pencil. Because I have the sparsest brows in existence. It works super well! It doesn't smear and lasts all day. Woot. I don't drink a lot of wine. One of my favorites was when we were in Florida we picked up a bottle of local strawberry wine. We made spritzers and it was vacation perfect! Good luck with your projects! XO - Alexandra

    Simply Alexandra: My Favorite Things

    ReplyDelete
  11. That lotion sounds lovely. After shaving my legs last night I realized that I don't have any gentle-yet-effective lotion on hand :(

    ReplyDelete
  12. You mention the blog suffering. I legit just wrote that in a draft yet to be published.
    I have been too tired for wine. Terrible, huh? It is 5:12pm on Saturday here, and I'm thinking it's a good time to go grab a glass. Thank you for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  13. "Less than $15" is basically my requirement for a bottle of wine.

    ReplyDelete
  14. How was that wine? I'm a huge fan of Riesling. That hand cream sounds divine.

    ReplyDelete
  15. These are handy and must-haves.

    ReplyDelete