Happy Early Festivus!

12:00 AM






Tomorrow is Festivus aka "the airing of grievances".  I wasn't much of a Seinfeld fan but I did love this episode. Now grab your Festivus pole and let out your grievances! 

-- My body has disappointed me because I turned my head to the right and pulled my neck because old people problems. I was out for nearly 2 days with this shit.

-- Robaxacet has disappointed me because it used to make me high as fuck but now it doesn't even give me a buzz #rude.

-- The internet has disappointed me because when I googled "best holiday romantic comedies", Love Actually came up as #1 on every list I saw....and it wasn't even that great. In fact, it was kind of fucking boring and I felt like I wasted my time.

-- My awesomely awesome movie app has disappointed me because it doesn't have certain movies which means I have to get it at the library and wait eleventy billion years for it.

-- My eyes have disappointed me because when I got my new mouse, I saw that it needed a AAA-size battery and when I put it in, it was loose and jiggling around like a small penis is a large vagina.  Not only did I get mad that the product was defective, I was annoyed that I had to send it back with a nasty note but then my husband looked at it and said "it takes AA batteries, not AAA". You need to wear your glasses more."  #superrude #oldhagforreal.

Now it's your turn!
Happy Festivus!

You Might Also Like

9 comments

  1. Lol... I need glasses and I am in denial. I spent large dollars ...ahem... 18 years a go on Lasik and shit is wearing off. #rude

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never saw Love Actually all the way through, no interest in doing so going forward.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHAHAHA. The mouse story is pretty amazing. I don't mind Love Actually, but it's not my favorite by any means.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooh god LOL. The battery thing is killing me! Love Actually is a favorite for us, but it's kind of unromantic (a lot of the stories) if you think about it. I like the Holiday. Because... Jude Law. The Hilary and/or Trump/Putin scenes that have been dubbed over Love Actually are so on point though. Love those. My dad is a Seinfeld freak. Loves it. XO - Alexandra

    Simply Alexandra: My Favorite Things

    ReplyDelete
  5. I feel like I need to watch Seinfield as an adult and I would probably appreciate it a lot more! The Love Actually thing totally doesn't surprise me! I like it, but it definitely isn't my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've never watched Love Actually and have no desire to, I watched the trailer at one point and I'm pretty confident I got all the major plot points out of the trailer so I'm good. I swear by Aleve for all muscle pains and migraines. That stuff is the best.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Know my biggest grievance??? ... something is weird for me & your blog on Bloglovin' - this is the 3rd time it's happened - this post just now showed up on my list to read. Your stuff is showing up super late - but your current post shows up with it. that's wha thappened last time - a blog post from a few days before showed up with your current one. UGHHH

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG yes! I finally watched Love Actually...sometime within the last year I don't know... anyway, I felt like a failure as both a girl & a blogger because I had never seen it & all the hype so I finally watched it and then I didn't even like it! I don't understand. I only finished it because I had started it & was too lazy to pick something else.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I never watched Seinfeld so I did not know that this was a thing. But I do like the idea of airing of grievances! I think I can come up with a pretty good list! Also the glasses thing sucks. I have to wear contacts literally all the time because the minute I take them out and have to search for my glasses I can't even find the bloody glasses!

    ReplyDelete